|Benefits for Home Sellers|
How Virtual Openhouses Benefit Home Sellers
Until now, selling your home was costly, time consuming, and
stressful. Traditional marketing tools such as newspaper ads,
brochures, and open houses have a limited reach. Further, they don't
give homebuyers a feel for what your home actually looks like.
Although the Internet is now being used to extend the marketing of
your home, online listing information is still typically limited to a
thumbnail, exterior, still photo, and a plain text description of the
property. Because this information does not effectively narrow your
audience to interested buyers, you still have to spend time and money
hosting unqualified prospects in your home.
Now there's an easier way! Top Agents across Canada are now using
InTheHouse.com and iPIX™ Virtual Tours to provide their sellers'
homes with maximum exposure. Millions of buyers around the
world get a feeling for your home—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This means you sell your home faster and save time and money!
- Reach more homebuyers with virtual tours than any other
comparable product or service on the Internet.
- Avoid the hassles of hosting strangers in your home unless they
have seen your home and know they are interested!
- Advertise your home through the real estate sections of leading
Internet sites, such as America Online, Yahoo!, MSN, Netscape
Netcenter, Excite, Lycos, InfoSeek, NBC, and others.
- Email your home tour to prospects anywhere in the world!
- Clean once, show constantly, at any hour!
- Offer people the chance to take a virtual tour from anywhere
with Internet access—their home, office, or local cyber café.
- Navigate without plug-ins, downloads, or installations. It just
- Using virtual tours on the Internet is free for consumers.
Ask your Agent for a Virtual Tour today! Please click
here to see Virtual Tours of actual homes for sale in Canada.
here to find a Real Estate Agent who can help you find your next
Are you also buying a home? Learn more about the benefits of
virtual tours for Home Buyers.