How Virtual Openhouses Benefit Homebuyers
Until now, searching for the right home was costly, time consuming and
stressful. You could spend countless hours researching properties and driving
around to open houses. Those days are gone thanks to InTheHouse.com and iPIX™
You can now use the Internet to search the majority of homes listed for sale
in North America. Rather than merely viewing a small thumbnail exterior photo
and a plain text description, you can see full color 360° views of properties,
24 hours a day, seven days a week. It's as if you were actually standing there.
Virtual Tours enable you to make a qualified decision more quickly,
conveniently, and efficiently.
You get a wealth of information whenever you need it and ...
- Preview homes and save time by driving to only properties that interest
- Tour homes any time of day or night.
- Take a virtual tour from anywhere with Internet access—your home, office
or local cyber café.
- Navigate images without plug-ins, downloads, or installations. It just
- "Show" your new home to friends and relatives around the world,
getting help in making the purchase decision.
- Use a virtual tour to look inside your future home when access to the
property is limited. During the waiting time between closing and moving in,
they're perfect for decorating and improvement planning!
- Viewing virtual tours on the Internet is free for consumers.
- iPIX™ Virtual Tours are freely available on leading Real Estate Internet
sites, such as InTheHouse.com and are accessible through the Real Estate
sections of America Online, Yahoo!, MSN, Netscape Netcenter, Excite, Lycos,
InfoSeek, NBC, and others.
Please click here to find a Real Estate
Agent who can help you find your next home.
Are you also selling a home? Learn more about the benefits of virtual tours
for Home Sellers.